pacific heritage academyRegistration Information
Registration for 2021-2022 School Year is Open
Pacific Heritage Academy is now accepting Intent to REGISTER applications for the 2021-2022 school year for grades K-8. This Register form does not enroll your child for Pacific Heritage Academy. It is an intention to enroll your student with Pacific Heritage Academy. Student enrollment is based on the availability of seats per grade level. If there are more applicants than seats, future students will be put onto a waitlist by lottery.
During this stage of the registration process, we will notify you of the status of your student’s enrollment by phone call or email.
Your registration will now be considered for enrollment. Before your student can be enrolled, the following information MUST BE submitted to the front office FIRST. (Please call first to arrange pick up while you remain in your car if you are registering)
- A Kindergartner: copy of birth certificate and proof of updated immunizations
- A 7th grader: copy of updated immunizations with 7th grade boosters, and copy of birth certificate if not previously submitted
- A NEW student to PHA for ANY grade: copy of birth certificate and proof of updated immunizations
- A RETURNING student for ANY grade, but have NOT previously submitted: copy of birth certificate and proof of updated immunizations
Please submit forms to one of the following:
- Mail to: Pacific Heritage Academy at 1755 W 1100 N., SLC, UT 84116
- drop off in person to the office Mondays-Thursdays from 8am-4pm
While the lottery selects students at random, preference is given to the following individuals in any lottery consistent with applicable state and federal law:
- Children of faculty and staff
- Children of members of the Board of Trustees
- Siblings of currently enrolled students – Sibling preference is granted beginning with the highest available grade and moving down. If preference is granted to a sibling, that student is placed in the next available slot on appropriate grade list following “children of founding parents” and “children of teacher” status students. Sibling preference is in place only while the first-placed student remains enrolled. If the first-placed student, who qualified siblings for preferential enrollment, is withdrawn before October 1, any siblings will lose sibling preference and move back into their place in the lottery.
Selection Process and Lottery
If a lottery is necessary, it will begin on the date posted on the school Calendar on the website at www.phlearning.org . Notifications regarding placement will be sent via email or by phone according to posted dates. If subsequent lottery drawings are required, dates will be posted and announced to the public in a timely manner.
The lottery will first choose the highest grade applicants and proceed down the grades through the lowest, giving preference to the first drawn names and then to the siblings of those first drawn. The lottery will also determine the priority list position for all other applicants at specified grade levels. Applications for admission received after a scheduled lottery will be considered in the following lottery.
The priority list established by the lottery will remain throughout the school year, but applicants must indicate their intent to keep their application active by sending or emailing the school a letter of intent each January. Applicants who have been accepted through the lottery must send written confirmation and submit all state and school required enrollment forms in accordance with posted instructions and deadlines in order to maintain their placement status. If you have any questions or need to check on your enrollment status, please contact our front office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-363-1892.